Welcome. Welcome, and thrice welcome.
I am Sir Leonard Beastly. This is my blog, and this is where you can read all about my day-to-day social adventures. Or misadventures, you could say!
This is an entirely exclusive site, with the words I write here only appearing otherwise in the new monthly tome for the intellectual urban enthusiast with a title, “Rightful Heirs”.During the course of my nightly gin-fuelled meanderings, I meet an awful lot of people, and have taken high tea with some of the most interesting and delightful people you would ever aspire to meet. And a certain Mr Kilroy-Slik.
This will be my diary, my confessional, my omnipotent friend and confidant. I will tell you all about the soirees and the saucy happenings I encounter, as well as news on such tip-top events such as my annual January Commoner Hunt.
Anyway, my fine friends, I must dash. I take tea soon, and if the leaves are in the pot for too long it will be simply undrinkable.
Pip-pip, me-hearties.
Sir Leonard.
PS. I will of course let you know how the tea has performed in my next “post”
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment